9.29.2011

Thursday Things

Here is my Thursday brain dump:
  • Since we have a contract on a new house, my Pinterest boards have been filling up with new decorating ideas.  I can't wait to get started but Brandon keeps reminding me that we have to pace ourselves (and by "ourselves" he means me...).
  • I've been wearing my hair curly lately because I'm trying to grow it out and it looks akward when it is straight.  But today, my curly hair is totally out of control.  Totally!  I need to figure out how to tame it down on days like this.
  • Koby has been staying with my parents this week while we got our house on the market and we miss him so much.  But, we also know he is having a great time at their house and won't want to come home.
  • I'm loving this fall weather, but I'm not loving trying to figure out what to wear each morning.  It is still too warm in the afternoons to wear my fall clothes, but I feel like my summer clothes are too "summery".  Uggh!
  • Speaking of fall weather, I can't believe September is all but over.  It seems like time is just flying by these days.  I was looking ahead at our October calendar and realized that my mom and I will be leaving for our trip two weeks from today!  Crazy!
  • We bought our first batch of Honeycrisp apples last night and I have one sitting on me desk this morning just waiting to be consumed.  YUM!
  • I got my new boots yesterday!  And I love them!  I decided to go with these:


Have a lovely Thursday!  It's almost Friday :)



Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates