skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- We went out to dinner on Friday night with some friends to celebrate Brandon's birthday. We endured a 1.5 hour wait, but it was well worth it. And we were in good company so the time went by fast.
- We spent the majority of the day Saturday working around the house. I tried to get things organized, buy groceries, help with laundry (yes, I have a wonderful husband who does most of the laundry), etc. and Brandon worked on getting the old tile off of both fireplaces and continued to prime our wood trim.
- We watched Moneyball on Saturday night. I was browsing online in order to stay awake but I enjoyed the parts that I paid attention to :) Brandon was engrossed in the movie because he remembers when the movie took place and because he knows so much about baseball in general.
- Sunday was a bit different than we had planned. Please keep Brandon's sister, her husband and their new baby in your prayers. She ended up having an emergency c-section yesterday morning. She was 11 weeks early, but thankfully mom and baby are both doing remarkably well given the circumstances. We are now a proud aunt and uncle of Brooklyn Nicole!
- We got Koby outside late yesterday afternoon to get some fresh air (I think it was like 60 degrees or something crazy). The back of our house backs-up to a lake and we generally have geese that mill around. Thankfully we have a fence so they don't get into our yard but they do congregate in the common area just outside of our fence. While we were out there yesterday several were hanging around so Brandon let Koby out the gate to chase them off and boy did he do his job well! They all went running/flying away as he chased them and barked at them. I was sort of afraid he was going to chase them all the way into the water, but he atleast had the common sense to not jump in. We got a good laugh out of the commotion!
- Our goal for the week is to finish priming all of the trim on the main floor so we can paint next weekend. We also hope to get our wood floor picked out so I can start picking wall colors. I'm going to be pretty tired of living in a house with white walls and white trim!! I will be posting some before and in-progress pictures soon.
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates
1 comments:
Yay for a new niece!! I'm glad they are both doing ok, stuff like that is so scary! I can't wait to see pictures of your progress on the house.
Post a Comment