If only I had the video camera to document the interaction between "The Enemy" and "The Conquerer"! But, since I didn't have the video camera, I will set it up for you.
I was getting ready the other morning and Koby was getting frustrated because I wasn't playing with him. Typically, when he's frustrated, he brings me his toys and whines until I kick them. Well, apparently, he decided to take matters into his own hands. You see, the above toy is large and quite heavy (adding to his frustrations, I'm sure) and he has a hard time carrying it from place to place. Well, I noticed I hadn't seen him in a few minutes and as I start to go find him, I hear him barking and whining. As I walk into the living room, I see him jumping around the toy, barking and pawing at. Obviously, trying to show it who was boss!! This episode went on for probably 5 minutes, no kidding! Finally, he showed that toy a thing or two, got it into his bed and proceeded to like and chew on it. I know I'm not doing this story justice, but I was in tears laughing at our little Koby!

0 comments:
Post a Comment