A beautiful cupcake tree!!
This is not a purchase I would normally make, but I still had some extra Christmas money on hand, and I have been debating on what to spend it on. You see, I'm a firm believer that you can't just deposit your Christmas/birthday money and use it as needed. In my mind, it just gets used for bills and then you have no idea what you did with the money. So, I kept my cash and decided I'd use it for something special. I have been wanting one of these for a while, but could never justify buying it. But now, I have a million and one ways I can use it. For instance, I'll be co-hosting 2 showers for Brandon's sister and my cousin Nicole in the upcoming months and I have the perfect recipes for cute little cupcakes! I also host our small group every 3 months, so I know it can be use for that. My friend Ali also gave me the idea to use it during Christmas and put Christmas ornaments in it! As I said above, sometimes, it is the little things in life that are the sweetest!

0 comments:
Post a Comment