Saturday, we went up to his office to move his desk and belongings to the new addition. Can I just say this...what a mess!! Everyone else had moved their stuff, but the Project Manager (Brandon) for the new office addition. So, I dusted everything, he organized and rearranged and we got him all set up, temporarily, at least. The new addition is pretty incredible! It is HUGE!! Again, no pictures, but I'm sure Brandon will snap a few at some point. Then, we spent the rest of the evening at home. I made spaghetti and meatballs and we just enjoyed ourselves.
Sunday, we went to church and then set out to do a few errands. One of those errands was to order the chest of drawers that matches our new bedroom furniture (we didn't originally order this because we didn't know how the rest of the furniture would fit). Well, come to find out, we picked out like the most popular bedroom set there. It is so popular, that they are having to make more furniture!!!! Can you believe it?!?! So, we will have to wait for our dear chest of drawers until the END OF APRIL!!! Ahhhhh! I did ask what the wait would have been had we ordered it when we placed our original order and they told us that there were people still waiting for the chest and they ordered at the end of December. So, I guess we're not alone. We also watched the Patriots vs. Chargers game. I was so sad that the Chargers lost. I LOVE Darren Sproles and think he is the greatest and watching him play, you could just see the excitement and passion he has for the game. It's too bad they didn't make it to the Super Bowl :( I was a little disappointed in Brandon, who later confessed that he was rooting for the Patriots!! We have K-State connections to the Chargers, so I just didn't understand why he wanted the Patriots to win, especially since they win all of the time, along with all of the other Boston teams. Yeah, Yeah, I know they are going for something special with an undefeated season and all, but STILL!!!
Well, that is about all for now. I promise I will have a picture post tomorrow, after all, I think they are more interesting anyway!

0 comments:
Post a Comment