1.27.2010

Random Thought Post

I'm being lazy, but to my defense, I haven't done a "random" post lately! So, here it goes:

1. We got a new coffee table today!!! Pictures to come soon, but it was a table that I had looked at months ago when we got our other furniture, but today, it was on sale!!
2. I've had a new obsession with cereal lately. Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds and Cinnamon Toast Crunch have been the cereals of choice. Even Brandon has been hit with the cravings. No, these are NOT pregnancy cravings!
3. I wore my cute silver shoes to work today and it just made me happy!
4. Brandon is taking a photography class tomorrow with two of my favorite photographers in town. I used to work with them fairly often when I worked for the agency, but don't get to see them much anymore. They told me I could come observe, but I should be prepared to model - ha! They were joking!!
5. I entered a good deed today for Do the Deed! Don't forget to track your deeds using my code, tdb2010!
6. I'm excited for the new Bible study we started with our small group! I think it will be really interesting.
7. I am annoyed by an online shopping experience that I had over Christmas. I never got my product, so I canceled the order, but we still haven't received our credit from Paypal. Ugh!
8. We are ready for the big game this weekend! Hoping the Cats can beat those Chicken Hawks!

Okay, that is about all I have. I will post pictures of our coffee table soon, along with the much over due pictures of Brandon's birthday!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates