Initially, we had my dad's tickets and had planned to go to the game, but being the nice sister that I am, we gave them to my brother who is a super-fan. However, since we gave them up, I've wished several times we had kept them. One of the biggest reasons for regret - Darren Sproles will be at the game today!!!! He is my favorite Wildcat athlete ever!! Not that I would have got to chat him up or hang out with him, but it would have been fun to see him in all of his San Diego Charger glory!
We plan to have some fellow K-Staters over tonight to watch the game, and we're hoping for a Wildcat victory!! We played well against Texas, so if that team can show up again, I think we will have a chance! Plus, it never hurts to beat KU!! Go Cats!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment