1.31.2010

Tonight...

...I'm making a Pioneer Woman feast and watching the Grammy Red Carpet on E! while my husband works on/studies for an upcoming LEED bid. It has been a very relaxing day for us today - church, a couple of errands (including the grocery store), a visit with a couple of friends, a hair cut, some golf (of the electronic kind) and some mindless TV for B and a few naps and some fetch for the pup.

The cold weather that has happened upon us has caused me to crave some comfort food! Tonight's menu includes the PW Comfort Meatballs from the Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook and PW's Perfect Au Gratin Potatoes. Now, if that doesn't sound like comfort food, I don't know what does?!?!

I know I need to discuss last night's game. As disappointing as it was to lose by two points, it was such an AWESOME game!! Both teams played with so much passion and from the sounds of it, the Wildcat fans inside the "Octagon of Doom" (not so sure I love that name)were also pretty passionate. I am definitely proud to be a Wildcat and can't wait for the next game!

Well, our dinner is ready and I have a very hungry husband, so I better sign off!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates