Item #4 - Clean out the kitchen cabinets. Check!
I've never been one to work a list from top to bottom. I tend to prefer jumping around from item to item and typically cross the easy items off the list first (this is especially true at work). So, it would be any different for my monthly To-Do lists. This month, item #4 was completely crossed of the list first (although we did put a dent in item #3 this weekend).
Thanks to my lovely husband, we got all of our kitchen cabinets cleaned out and re-organized today. Things had just gotten stashed wherever they would fit, utensils were spread across two different drawers, one cabinet had so much stuff in it that it was sort of like doing a jigsaw puzzle every time we put dishes away, and our food cabinets were just a disheveled mess.
So, after church today we got started unloading the cabinets. I unloaded, vacuumed (yes, I vacuumed the cabinets) and wiped down the cabinets, while Brandon was in charge of adjusting shelves, switching the way a couple of cabinets open, and helping me figure out how to best utilize the space when we put everything back. Side note: If you want your husband to help you clean out cabinets, let him use his power tools!


0 comments:
Post a Comment