2.02.2011

February To-Do List

I can't believe the month of January is already behind us and we're on the downhill side of the first week of February!  Crazy!  Anyways, a new month means a new To-Do list.  We have most of our weekends this month free, which is awesome, but it also means we have no excuse to not complete this month's list!

So, here it goes:
  1. Find fabric for the curtains in our bedroom and complete item #6 on our January list (painting our bedroom).
  2. Make fun Valentines for friends and make a really yummy Valentine's dinner for two!
  3. Join a friend as we test the waters with a new business idea (more on this later).
  4. Clean out our kitchen cabinets.
  5. Commit to exercising at least 4 days per week.
  6. Sketch out a design for built-ins in our basement.  Here are a few inspirational photos:
{Photo courtesy of Young House Love - I love the different shelving shapes and unique accessories}


{I really want to include drawers similar to the drawers in this picture.  And can I just say, I love Candice Olson!}
 
{Not a great pic, but I like the upper cabinets.  Again, photo courtesy of Candice Olson}
 
{Totally love these shelves, but not sure how practical they would be.  Photo courtesy of HGTV.}
 
{These shelves are probably more practical.  Photo courtesy of HGTV.}

So, there you have it - our February To-Do list.  This month, there are probably more items for me to do than for Brandon, but he will reap the benefits of all of them!




Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates