2.17.2011

Observations From a Sick Day

So I've been home sick today.  I started to not feel well yesterday afternoon, I left work early and then it went down hill from there.  I will spare you the details, but thankfully I think I'm on the mend.

As I've been home, I've realized a few things...
  • My husband calls me more than he does during a typical day. 
  • I have a really sweet friend who didn't mind entering the cesspool to bring me flowers and 7-Up


  • I have found all sorts of TV shows that I didn't know existed.  Shows like Million Dollar Listings.  It is a reality show on Bravo about these three young real estate agents in LA who sell AMAZING homes.  I can't imagine having homes like these homes and I can't imagine being responsible for selling them.  Plus, it is pretty humorous because these agents, who are all guys, act like such girls!!  One of them even carries around a little chihuahua to all of his appointments!  Speaking of shows on Bravo, I've also seen previews of my girl Bethenny's new show...I can't wait :)
  • Saltines always taste so much better when I'm sick.  
  • When I'm home sick, the dog thinks he is sick too...
  •  And when he's not being dramatic, he brings me all of his toys and sets them all around me hoping I'll take him up on his offer to play.  Not gonna happen, buddy!
  • I can never get a good nap in when I'm home sick.  I either can't get comfy, can't fall asleep or get woken up by noises/the dog/etc. 
  • Nothing ever happens when I'm not at work.  For instance, I've checked my email a couple of times and have had nothing.  Hmm...this could be a problem!
So, there you have it.  My observations from my sick day.  Now, to figure out what I'm going to eat for dinner since I haven't cooked the past few nights.  

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates