9.16.2011

Pinnable Me Friday - Pumpkins

The cooler weather and the definite change in the season has me thinking about all things fall, especially pumpkins.  So, today is all about pumpkins as decorations, treats, and the color in apparel.

DECORATIONS:

I love the texture of this wreath and the addition of pumpkins is just too cute.



A beautiful use of pumpkins in a front porch planter.



If I had any "art" skills, I'd be making these!  So cute!



A sparkly fall or Thanksgiving table.



TREATS:

My love for pumpkin chocolate chip muffins in brownie form!




 My favorite morning drink is the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks.  If this recipe is really good, it could save me a lot of money.



Yum!


Pumpkin Whoopies



APPAREL:

Source: asos.com via Tessa on Pinterest


Source: polyvore.com via Tessa on Pinterest
Source: polyvore.com via Tessa on Pinterest
Source: ebay.com via Tessa on Pinterest


Happy Friday!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Mmmmm...pumpkin lattes! I don't have a starbucks near me (closest is an HOUR away! aaah!) but our local gas station does carry a pumpkin spice latte that I like to mix with the white chocolate toffee. YUM! I think those glitter pumpkins are in my future...I love all things sparkly! :-) And lastly, I am in LOVE with those two outfits. That orange coat is to die for!! Thanks!

Tessa said...

I'm going to try the pumpkin latte recipe soon so I will make sure to post how it turns out!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates