According to my handy "crazy calendar", March 17-22 is American Chocolate Week!!! This is something I've been missing in my life - an entire week, dedicated to all things chocolate!!! So, in honor of this week, I've decided to list (or rather show), my favorite chocolatey treats!
In my opinion, there is nothing better than a slice of moist, chocolate cake or a super indulgent chocolate cupcake:
For a mid-day "pick-me-up", I seem to turn to a Peanut Butter Twix, which has the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate or Peanut Butter M&M's:
Brandon and I are often found craving another peanut butter and chocolate combination, although this one comes in the frozen form - Coldstone's Peanut Butter Cup Perfection:
I also love chocolate cookies of any kind, as long as they don't have nuts. I'm especially fond of chocolate crinkles and of course, chocolate chip:
Paula Deen makes a mean Chocolate Bread Pudding, but I'll warn you, a little goes a LOOOONG way!!!:
This is probably enough chocolate to keep you salivating all day or all week!!! Happy American Chocolate Week!!!!










0 comments:
Post a Comment