- Brandon arrived home from Vegas at 7:00 Friday evening. We raced home, grabbed some pizza and did ALL of our laundry and packed for the weekend.
- We left our house at 7:10 Saturday morning, to head to KC. Brandon was going to the Big XII basketball tournament with my dad, brother and brother-in-law, and I was going shopping and then meeting Brandon's mom, aunts and his sister, Ashley, for her bachelorette party. Us girls, went to the hotel, got ready, and started the party. I arrived back at my brother's house around 10:45 pm (I had to opt out of some of the festivities because I was not feeling so great).
- We got up at 7:15 am on Sunday, because our dog doesn't sleep any longer than that, played with our niece, and headed to my sister's house around 10:00 to have brunch and celebrate my dad's birthday, and to have a chance to see my aunt and uncle from LA who were passing through KC. Their daughter, Kendall, swam in the NCAA swim meet in Columbia, MO over the weekend.
- We left KC around 2:30 and arrived home by 5:00, we unloaded the car and I went to the grocery store to grab some stuff for dinner and to get ingredients for a small group service project that we're doing tonight. We made dinner, cleaned up dishes, did a couple loads of laundry and I'm pretty sure I was asleep by 9:30 pm. Poor Brandon, though, struggled all night because he is congested and worn out from his week in Vegas, the time change and the lack of sleep over the weekend.
And, to top it all off, this week is not going to be much better. We are doing our small group service project tonight. We're making some Easter treats for the church staff to show our appreciation. Then, I'll be making food and helping prepare for my cousin's wedding shower over the weekend, along with making food, cleaning the house and hosting Easter dinner for my parent's and aunt and uncle and their family and my other aunt who lives in town! Whew!! I'm already tired!
Hopefully, I'll have something much more interesting to post later in the week. In the meantime, have a Happy St. Patty's Day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment