I do have a new project, though. I've decided to put together a "Bohn Family cookbook"! My dad is the oldest of 8 kids (4 boys and 4 girls) and the family is full of wonderful cooks. I am always kicking myself for not taking time to get recipes after family events, so I've decided to collect recipes from everyone and assemble the cookbook. I researched different websites that specialize in printing and binding cookbooks like this, but most of them are quite expensive and require minimum orders of 25 or more. So, I'm going to format and print the cookbook myself and assemble them into 3-ring binders for all of the women in my dad's family. I'm really looking forward to it, and I think it will be something everyone enjoys.
Other than that, we're about ready to embark on a VERY full next couple of months! We have something going on the next 3 weekends and then every weekend in April - Ick! However, it seems that every Spring is full, so this Spring will be no different!
I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine! Hopefully, we're out of the yucky weather pattern for this year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment