3.06.2008

FRUSTRATED!!!!

So, as most of you know, we repainted our basement bathroom. I toiled with what colors I wanted to accent with and finally decided on a color. So, I go to look for towels and wouldn't you know, Target is discontinuing the towel color that I like. So, I bought what they had and thought I would check another store to see if they had the pieces I was missing. Well, they didn't. So, I asked my mother-in-law to check at her Target. In the mean time, I thought I would check Dillards and JCPenney to see what they had. Well, they had the colors I wanted, but Dillards didn't have 2 full sets and JCPenney only sells theirs online. I could purchase what Dillards has and order what is missing online, but then I have to pay for shipping because Dillards doesn't ship from store to store. You either have to order it online or physically drive from store to store looking for what you need. Ughhh....Decorating is HARD!!!! Let's hope Pam finds what I need at her Target!!!!

Once I get the towels and a few little accessory pieces, I hope to have pictures posted! I'm really excited about what we've done!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates