3.10.2008

T-I-R-E-D

I'm exhausted this morning. We had quite a weekend and most of it took place between 12:30 pm yesterday to 5:45 am today!! We spent yesterday with Brandon's mom and sister. They were in town to do some major shopping for his sister's wedding. We started off at Sam's Club, filled two carts and almost an entire trunk. Then, we went to Party City, Kohl's, Linens and Things, Gap, Brandon's office, and then back home. We fixed dinner and had to run to Kohl's again because the clerk forgot to take the security tag off of Brandon's new swimming trunks. Then, we ended up doing a little more shopping and Brandon's mom and I walked out with new purses (mine replaces my favorite black purse that broke). Then, we went back home, and Pam showed me how to make homemade bierocks (an old German dish). Well, it was all good until we realized the bierocks had to cool before we could put them in the fridge. So, at 11:00 last night, we're sitting on our deck, with 3 pans of bierocks and towels trying to get them to cool down. In the mean time, Brandon was packing for his trip and calling me in to iron shirts and pants for him. Finally, we woke up at 5:30 this morning, and I took him and his co-worker to the airport so they could catch their 7:00 flight.

Needless to say, I'll be downing the caffeine today and going to bed early - right after I watch "Jon and Kate Plus 8", that is!!!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates