2.29.2008

Ooooooklahoma

In just a few hours, the Kobster and I will be headed to Ooooklahoma, where the wind goes whippin' through the plains! We're going to go visit my friend Megan and her husband, Kevin, and their dog, Andy! We are definitely looking forward to a little weekend getaway! Rumor has it we're going to take Koby and Andy to a dog park in Edmond! I'm sure that will be tons of fun and will make for some great stories!

While I am in OKC, Brandon will be having a man's weekend! He's going cheat hunting (or city slicker hunting as my aunt called it) tonight and tomorrow. You see, they go to this "resort" where they raise pheasants, then, the morning of the hunt, they release them into their fields for the hunters to "hunt". Thus, why I call it "cheat" hunting. I think last year, they came home with around 80 pheasants. Then, I think he's planning a little watch party at our house, if he gets home in time, for the KSU v KU basketball game on Saturday. Sunday, will be filled with golfing with his friends as he waits for me to get home.

In other news, we got to see the sweet nieces and their mommies on Wednesday. They were on their way to Pratt for a couple of days and stopped through to see us. They were so funny and we were so excited to see them! They grow up so fast! Lauren now recognizes and calls Brandon by his given name, "Uncle B" or just "B". She knows how to say "baby" and she loves Koby!! She and I had fun throwing the foosball balls around and playing outside. Little Eva was also all sorts of fun! She's attempting to crawl, she laughs and she can eat like a mad-woman! She's also grabbing for things and was pretty interested in Koby, too.

I'm still trying to come up with a decorating plan for the basement bathroom. I think I know what I'd like to do, but I just need to get it all together! Hopefully, I'll get that done next week, in time for our first visitors (Pam and Ashley) since we've painted!

Well, I guess that is all for now! I'm sure I'll have an exciting post after the weekend!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates