I have to go to a photo shoot today for work. It was originally scheduled for 9:00 this morning, but thankfully, our lovely photographer, Steve, called me yesterday and changed the shoot to this afternoon. You see, it is cold and flurrying right now and our shoot is to take place in a barn!! The weatherman says this afternoon should be sunny and warmer, I'm crossing my fingers, but I still tossed in our space heater this morning, just to be on the safe side!
About that creative kick I posted the other day.... I'm still feeling creative. I made the girls (Lauren and Eva) cute little Valentines, but I forgot to take a picture of them. Maybe I'll receive a picture of them wearing my creation, that would be cuter anyway! I've also decided I might like to take up knitting. My mom used to knit a while back and has since stopped. Maybe she could teach me?!?! And give me her tools?!?!?! Brandon says knitting is a very "grandma-ish" thing to do, but I don't care. My other alternative is cross-stitching and he feels even more strongly about that. I just want something to do while I sit and watch TV or when I'm bored at work :) Maybe I wouldn't have the urge to fall asleep that way. I also have a scrapbook that is screaming at me to work on. However, I really hate dragging out all of the stuff, setting up the table and making a mess. I always love the outcome, but getting there seems laborious (sp?). I'll get to it someday.

0 comments:
Post a Comment