In other news, due to the above information, my day is going to be SLOW and LONG!! Please think of me as you are busy and going about your day! I'll hopefully be making an online photo album from our Charleston trip and planning our 2 week menu and grocery list. Wish me luck!
2.22.2008
Its an Epidemic
Oh my word. The flu epidemic has hit our office. Hard. As you know, I was out sick all weekend and on Monday, and I think I spread my germs! We had someone out yesterday and he's still out today, along with 3 other people today! Can you believe that? This just might make me reconsider the flu shot next year. Usually, I'm pretty against flu shots because the one time I did get the shot, I got the worst strain of the flu EVER! However, I'm not really down with being as sick as I was again. So, moral of the story - watch out! This stuff is NASTY!

0 comments:
Post a Comment