2.11.2008

Monday, Monday, Monday

Well, here it is, Monday morning, again. I dread Mondays, it always seems like I'm one step behind. And, today is no exception. It started thundering and lightening around 3:30 this morning, followed by about 5 minutes of hail. Shortly after that, Brandon's alarm went off at 4:30 (he had to catch a 6:00 am flight) and I'm not sure I truly went back to sleep again. I finally got up and went through the motions and left for work. I forgot to stop by one of our printers to pick up a job, so I'll be doing that over my lunch break. I also forgot to stop by the grocery store to get 2 large envelopes so I can mail my nieces' Valentines. Ugghhh, I think I want to go crawl back in bed now...

Maybe I'll have something more exciting to post about later, but until then, I've got to catch up!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates