- I had a photo shoot yesterday - in a barn. It was COLD! However, I think the photos are going to turn out great! The people we found to be in the photo were so fun and accommodating! I really like this ad series, so that makes it even better! The next shoot will take place in good ol' Pratt and my parents are going to be in it!! I'm really excited for that.
- I think Koby might have snuck into bed with me last night. Brandon is still gone, but I was so out of of that I'm pretty sure Koby used that to his advantage. When I fell asleep, he was chewing on his bone in his bed, but when I woke up this morning, he was right next to me. Little rascal!!
- I've made it over 48 hours without a soda!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!
- Valentine's Day is tomorrow. I'm planning on cooking a fun dinner for us. The menu is going to be tomato and basil bruschetta with toasted baguettes, my grandma's homemade lasagna, romaine salad and homemade strawberry mini-bundt cakes with cream cheese filling! Yummy!! Brandon wouldn't let me buy him anything, so that is why I decided to make a good dinner.
- I'm ready for Spring. I'm so tired of all this wacky weather that I could scream!! I'm ready to plant flowers and see what will come back to life this year!
- We're going to start painting the basement bedroom and bathroom this weekend! I'm so excited because we haven't touched those rooms since we moved in almost a year and a half ago! They will look remarkably similar to what our bedroom and bathroom looked like (because we moved our old bedding down there), but it will still be something new and fresh! I'll make sure to take before and after pictures! We are also going to repaint our bathroom to match the aqua bedding we purchased for our bedroom. Brandon is thrilled about all of this, as you might imagine, but he's being a good sport!
- I get to see my best friend, Megan, in 2 weeks! We're going to have a girls weekend in OKC. Brandon will be on a hunting trip so I thought it would be the perfect time to visit!
Well, I guess that is about all I know at the moment! Enjoy the warmer day today!

1 comments:
Woo-hoo! I 'm so excited for girls weekend plus a husband! Kevin has already started planning what restaurant he wants us to take you to.
Post a Comment